Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Your privacy is important to Vinkind.
This notice outlines how and why we collect your personal information and your rights in relation to that information. Mode International Trading Ltd, registered in England and Wales no.10013089, is responsible for all matters relating to our data control and can be contacted by post or email at the following addresses:
Mode International Trading Ltd
52 Gower Street
London WC1E 6EB
The personal information we collect
We collect your name and email address, and any other contact information you have willingly provided through our webform or by email. We may also monitor your use of our website including your search and purchase history which contribute to our analytics.
Why we collect this information
This information is collected to allow us to contact you with information about, and access to, the services outlined on this website.
Your interaction history is retained so that we can use details from it to make increasingly relevant service and product recommendations we believe you will also be interested in.
We also retain and evaluate information on your recent visits to our website and how you move around different sections of our website for analytics purposes to understand how people use our website so that we can make it more intuitive.
Our policy is to securely retain your information indefinitely in order to continuously improve our ability to provide you with smart and relevant recommendations. Third parties
The personal information you provide us will only be passed to third parties that assist with payment processing, order fulfilment and to help us stay in touch with you when you have opted in to our newsletters and other marketing channels.
We will never sell your personal information to a third party.
Links to other websites
We take no responsibility for the handling of any personal information you may provide other businesses through websites we provide links to. We encourage you to read their relevant privacy policies.
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
· Right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
· Right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
· Right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
· Right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
· Right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
· Right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
In the event that you are dissatisfied with our handling of your personal information, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner's Office.